You're Engaged - First Five Things To Do!
Updated: Dec 30, 2022
Congratulations on your engagement! Here’s five top things to do now that you are engaged!
1. Celebrate and share the great news with your family and friends!
2. Set a budget - this will allow you to keep in mind what you want to spend. You may have to adjust the budget if you start to see pricing is different then expected when looking for vendors.
3. Create a guest list - List A is people you absolutely can't get married without. List B is people you would absolutely love to have at your wedding if budget and venue size allow. This list will assist in your venue requirements, and your budget!
4. Venue - This will most likely be overwhelming for the beginning stages of the wedding planning because it dictates so many other factors in your planning. It give you a wedding date (yay!), a vibe or feel for your wedding (formal, quirky, comfortable, etc.), and give you a huge portion of your anticipated budget!
5. Vendor researching and hiring - you will find that some of the highly recommended vendors book up one to two years in advanced. We highly suggest you book your DJ, photographer, videographer, wedding planner, decorator and officiant first! Check out our extensive list of Recommended Vendors on our website at https://www.soundwavrentals.com/recommended-vendors.
#engaged #gettingmarried #putaringonit #singleladies #dearfuturehusband #tips #newlyengaged #justengaged #findingtherightvendors #engagement #2023weddings #2022weddings #weddingdj #tipoftheday #weddingplanning #weddingphotography #love #lifeisgood #weddingdress